- Ofsted Inspection report for September 2013 just in....
- Ofsted found Little Explorers to be GOOD in all areas of early years provision
- Here are some comments from the Ofsted Report
- "The management team demonstrate a strong commitment...to improve outcomes for children."
- "Children's emotional well-being is effectively promoted by the warm and caring staff team...
- "...resulting in children being happy, active and confident individuals."
- "Individual planning and sharply focussed activities matched to children's identified needs..."
- "...mean children are making good progress across all areas of learning"
- "Staff communicate well with parents, building good relationships"
- "The staff work hard to ensure there is a joint approach to children's learning"
- "The quality of teaching is good."
NEW - Play Sessions
We have often been asked to provide an extra service for parents who just want
drop off their children for a few hours of fun to allow them time to
- Visit the Gym
- Go to a doctor's Appointments
- Do some shopping. or
- Just have some Me Time!
If you are interested in our Play Sessions, please follow our 3 Step Plan
- Come to visit us. If you like what you see…
- Register your child with us, then when you need us…
- Book directly by telephone or email
Had a great morning. I was very impressed how well behaved the children were. The activities were very interesting and the children were very happy.– parent of a 3 year old
We are always made to feel welcome and apart of the nursery environment.– parent of a 6 month old.
The staff have really supported my child through the settling in period, her confidence and social skills have developed so much.– parent of a 2 year old
The nursery has a friendly environment for my child to feel at ease and explore the activities.– parent of an 8 month old
I know my child is progressing as he often sings many songs that we have not taught him, his drawing and number skills have really developed.– parent of a 3 year old
My child has an additional need which has been fully support by the staff at little explorers, her learning has come on leaps and bounds since attending the nursery.– parent of a 2 year old.
Fabulous facilities, but it is the outstanding staff that make the facility so special– parent of a 13 month old